Sun, Jan 31|
This interactive, three-part training is perfect for individuals and organizations committed to developing inclusive workplace communities, and acquiring the skill set and competencies to do so.
Time & Location
Jan 31, 2021, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
About the event
Training Schedule: This is a three-part series. When you register, you register for three 1/2 day sessions on these dates/times:
- Tuesday, November 10 from 1pm-5pm
- Wednesday, November 18 from 1pm-5pm
- Thursday, November 19 from 1pm-5pm
Who should attend this training? This interactive training is perfect for individuals and organizations committed to developing inclusive workplace communities, and acquiring the skill set and competencies to do so.
What are some of the benefits of attending these workshops?
- How to promote a workplace climate where respect and appreciation for differences are priorities
- Learn applicable skills and competencies to manage a diverse workplace
- Develop a deeper understanding of the impact of stereotypes, insensitive language and bias behaviors
- How to create a workplace culture where all feel valued and celebrated
- How to become change agents by modeling behavior that supports an inclusive workplace community
- How to facilitate meaningful dialogues after critical national and workplace incidences
- How to interrupt oppression and confront bias behaviors
- How to channel emotionally charged situations and/or frustrations into teaching and learning opportunities